Bitcoin Private Key Finder
Free online tool for fast scanning random Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash private keys and finding addresses with balance.
How does it work?
Bitcoin Key Finder uses your CPU to generate private keys and check their balance without making heavy internet requests. Instead of checking the balance of each address, an address is matched against a database of funded addresses.
Why do I need it?
Instead of viewing the random private keys page and checking balances manually, you can use this tool to generate random private keys and check their balance automatically at high speed.
Which blockchains are supported?
Bitcoin Key Scanner supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Zcash, Ethereum blockchains.
How many addresses are in the database?
Our scanner's database contains about 7,000,000 funded addresses:
- Bitcoin addresses with the balance greater or equal 0.01 BTC;
- Bitcoin Cash addresses with the balance greater or equal 1 BCH;
- Bitcoin SV addresses with the balance greater or equal 1 BSV;
- Litecoin addresses with the balance greater or equal 1 LTC;
- Dogecoin addresses with the balance greater or equal 100,000 DOGE;
- Dash addresses with the balance greater or equal 1 DASH;
- Zcash addresses with the balance greater or equal 1 ZEC;
- Top 1,000,000 richest Ethereum addresses.
Why does it may find addresses with zero balance?
Private Key Finder uses a space-efficient probabilistic data structure to store funded addresses. It has a compact size, but it may produce false positives. In other words, Finder shows addresses that possibly have balance.
Is it possible to use my GPU to generate private keys too?
Has anyone ever found a funded Bitcoin private key?
The scanner found an address with the balance. What's next?
A found balance will be paid to the payout address specified. Payouts are made manually ASAP.
What is the service fee?
30% will be subtracted from the found balance before payout as a service fee.
|Payout address||Scan rate||Keys scanned||Keys found|
|No active users found.|